2017 Inter Club TT Season. Note Important new rules.
All of the dates for the 2017 Inter Club TT season are now in the club diary.
Please note some new rules which were agreed at the inter club meeting at the end of last season. Sorry they sound a bit formal. It's difficult to write rules in a fluffy way!
- Rear Lights (red) will be compulsory. No rear light no ride.
- The points for the team competitions will be changed to 10,9,8 etc. as for the individual races. In previous years the winning team in a 4 up would receive 40 pts, 2nd 36 etc.
- Communication on cancellations will be via the club website and cycling Facebook page only. Please check them before setting out. On site cancellations are still possible. Rider safety is the number one priority. The organising club's decision is final.
- Rider capacity. CTT impose a curfew on the events due to poor light. With 1 minute rider intervals, this effectively imposes a rider limit. Organising clubs will impose such a limit. Popular courses on nice days are likely to fill before the start time.
- Every minute an event starts late reduces rider capacity by one. Please turn up on time. If you arrive within 10 minutes of the start time, do not expect to be guaranteed a ride.
Thank you to everyone who marshalled at our events last season. I hope we can count on you again this year. It is a condition of taking part in these events that you volunteer to marshall at one of the events we organise.